Environmental Policy – TMC (Trafford Media and Communications Limited), is committed to supporting business and industry in minimising the impact of its core activities on the environment.
Key points in achieving this are:
- Minimising waste, by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimising toxic emissions through the selection and most appropriate use of business travel and transportation methods, and the source of our workplace power requirements.
- Actively promote recycling, both internally and amongst our customers and suppliers.
- Source and promote products and services that minimise the environmental impact of production and distribution.
- Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
- Working to offset any greenhouse gas emissions generated by our commercial activities.
Trafford Media and Communication, depends not only on the skills, abilities and commitments of all employees, but also on their integrity and collective common sense.
The key relationships in which employees participate, involve customers, suppliers, fellow employees, stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. The following commitments serve as the basis for shaping these relationships.
- We will strive to increase customer satisfaction by providing customers with quality products and services that are innovative and responsive to their requirements.
- We will treat our suppliers fairly, honestly, and objectively.
- We will treat fellow employees in a fair and even-handed manner and foster a culture rich in diversity that is based on trust, mutual respect, teamwork, and integrity.
- We will aggressively pursue growth and profitability objectives, while always keeping ethical standards in the forefront of our activities.
- In the communities of which we are members, we will act ethically and as responsible and responsive corporate citizens in compliance with the law
For more information, please call Margaret Graham on 0161 945 6015.
Trafford Media & Communications Ltd, Company Registered in England, Registered No 5135089